DAZN has been named the Apple TV App of the Yr within the tech big’s 2021 App Retailer Awards, which recognises the 15 finest apps and video games throughout Apple’s varied units this yr.
This yr’s finest apps and video games provided extraordinary experiences throughout Apple units, and DAZN joins apps similar to Craft, LumaFusion and Toca Life World in receiving distinction on this yr’s awards.
“The builders who gained App Retailer Awards in 2021 harnessed their very own drive and imaginative and prescient to ship the most effective apps and video games of the yr — sparking the creativity and fervour of tens of millions of customers around the globe,” mentioned Tim Prepare dinner, Apple’s CEO.
“From self-taught indie coders to inspiring leaders constructing international companies, these standout builders innovated with Apple expertise, with many serving to to foster the profound sense of togetherness we wanted this yr.”
For greater than a decade, Apple has honored the most effective apps and video games on the finish of every yr. To acknowledge the affect of the profitable developer groups, final yr, Apple designers started a practice of celebration by way of meticulous craftsmanship with bodily App Retailer awards for every winner.
Impressed by the signature blue App Retailer icon, every award reveals the App Retailer emblem set into the 100% recycled aluminium used to make Apple merchandise, with the title of the winner engraved on the opposite facet.
“To have been chosen as the most effective app on the planet in a yr the place so lots of the world’s main media and expertise corporations have been launching their OTT video companies and apps for the primary time is an unimaginable testomony to the innovation and ability of our product, expertise, operations and partnership groups,” mentioned Ben King, DAZN’s Chief Subscription Officer.
Apple 2021 App Retailer awards – winners
- Apple TV App of the Yr: DAZN, from DAZN Group
- iPhone App of the Yr: Toca Life World, from Toca Boca
- iPad App of the Yr: LumaFusion, from LumaTouch
- Mac App of the Yr: Craft, from Luki Labs Restricted
- Apple Watch App of the Yr: Carrot Climate, from Grailr
- iPhone Sport of the Yr: “League of Legends: Wild Rift,” from Riot Video games
- iPad Sport of the Yr: “MARVEL Future Revolution,” from Netmarble Company
- Mac Sport of the Yr: “Myst,” from Cyan
- Apple TV Sport of the Yr: “Area Marshals 3,” from Pixelbite
- Apple Arcade Sport of the Yr: “Fantasian,” from Mistwalker
- Development of the Yr: Connection (Amongst Us!” From Innersloth; Bumble, from Bumble Inc.; Canva, from Canva; EatOkra, from Anthony Edwards Jr. and Janique Edwards; Peanut, from Peanut App Restricted)