DAZN has been named the Apple TV App of the 12 months within the tech large’s 2021 App Retailer Awards, which recognises the 15 greatest apps and video games throughout Apple’s numerous gadgets this 12 months.
This 12 months’s greatest apps and video games supplied extraordinary experiences throughout Apple gadgets, and DAZN joins apps resembling Craft, LumaFusion and Toca Life World in receiving distinction on this 12 months’s awards.
“The builders who gained App Retailer Awards in 2021 harnessed their very own drive and imaginative and prescient to ship one of the best apps and video games of the 12 months — sparking the creativity and fervour of tens of millions of customers around the globe,” mentioned Tim Prepare dinner, Apple’s CEO.
“From self-taught indie coders to inspiring leaders constructing international companies, these standout builders innovated with Apple know-how, with many serving to to foster the profound sense of togetherness we wanted this 12 months.”
For greater than a decade, Apple has honored one of the best apps and video games on the finish of every 12 months. To acknowledge the impression of the successful developer groups, final 12 months, Apple designers started a practice of celebration by meticulous craftsmanship with bodily App Retailer awards for every winner.
Impressed by the signature blue App Retailer icon, every award reveals the App Retailer emblem set into the one hundred pc recycled aluminium used to make Apple merchandise, with the identify of the winner engraved on the opposite aspect.
“To have been chosen as one of the best app on this planet in a 12 months the place so most of the world’s main media and know-how firms have been launching their OTT video companies and apps for the primary time is an unimaginable testomony to the innovation and ability of our product, know-how, operations and partnership groups,” mentioned Ben King, DAZN’s Chief Subscription Officer.
Apple 2021 App Retailer awards – winners
- Apple TV App of the 12 months: DAZN, from DAZN Group
- iPhone App of the 12 months: Toca Life World, from Toca Boca
- iPad App of the 12 months: LumaFusion, from LumaTouch
- Mac App of the 12 months: Craft, from Luki Labs Restricted
- Apple Watch App of the 12 months: Carrot Climate, from Grailr
- iPhone Recreation of the 12 months: “League of Legends: Wild Rift,” from Riot Video games
- iPad Recreation of the 12 months: “MARVEL Future Revolution,” from Netmarble Company
- Mac Recreation of the 12 months: “Myst,” from Cyan
- Apple TV Recreation of the 12 months: “House Marshals 3,” from Pixelbite
- Apple Arcade Recreation of the 12 months: “Fantasian,” from Mistwalker
- Development of the 12 months: Connection (Amongst Us!” From Innersloth; Bumble, from Bumble Inc.; Canva, from Canva; EatOkra, from Anthony Edwards Jr. and Janique Edwards; Peanut, from Peanut App Restricted)